- MZ Global Sedans is not liable in the event of any mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
- Alcohol consumption and Drug use is prohibited by law. All our vehicles are Non-Smoking meaning no smoking is allowed inside the vehicle.
- Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet.
- MZ Global Sedans is not responsible for delays or the termination in Winter caused by unsafe road conditions (not salted roads, hazards, etc.).
- MZ Global Sedans is not responsible for articles left or stolen in the vehicles please check for all your belongings before leaving the vehicle. Additional Stops, Waiting Time, Tolls, Parking and other incidental charges are charged extra.
- If you do leave something in the vehicle, please contact your chauffeur
- Client is responsible for the Private Charter Planes Schedules.
- To obey the local parking rules & laws, your driver may need to go around for circling.
- For all outside airport pick-ups, please contact us or the Driver directly to coordinate the pickup spot.
We are always on time or even early, however some circumstances are beyond our control.
We will always notify you in case of any delays.